What We Provide
It’s natural for some seniors to be worried about moving to a “facility.” Their families are also concerned about leaving their loved ones in the care of “strangers.” At Gross Assisted Living, we are caring, compassionate, and fun. Our approach to care helps residents feel comfortable, that they belong, and their opinions matter. We also do everything we can to reassure families that their loved ones will be well cared for – our staff loves the residents as if they were their own family. Our homes are spacious and clean, and the rates are all-inclusive.
Our all-inclusive rates include:
- Private spacious rooms with half bathroom
- Bed, dresser, and end tables available if needed (we encourage our residents to make their rooms as personalized as possible, and this includes bringing their familiar furniture if available)
- Assistance in bathing, personal care, dressing
- House physician / podiatrist services available
- 24-hour care from trained and patient staff
- Medication management with electronic medication records
- Laundry done daily
- Clean hand towels / washcloths throughout the day
- All utility services (water, electricity, heat, cable TV)
- Our in-house cook prepares delicious home-cooked meals daily and we are able to accommodate special diets.
- Planned activities and entertainment
- Non-denominational church service provided every other Sunday.